Have a place in mind? Great! We’ll hit all your spots. If not, let’s do some exploring, try some new beaches, make a new route.
HERE A FEW SAMPLE ITINERARIES
Pick One -or- Make Your Own
- Whether you forgot you passport or just dont want to deal with customs. USVI it is!!
- Head to Thatch Caye for CLIFF JUMPING
- Grab some za from the floating pizza boat on Great St James Island or head to Maho and swim in to eat at a beachside cabana with games galore.
- Hit Cinnamon Beach, best beach in the VI
- Finish off with Happy Hour in Cruz Bay or hermit crab races on Happy Island
- Check in to customs in Tortola
- Head East to The Caves on Norman Is. for Snorkeling OR West and hit the beach at Smugglers Cove
- Grab a bite at Pirate’s Bights or Cane Garden Bay
- Stop at Sandy Spit where they filmed Corona commercials
- Cruise to Jost Van Dykes most famous Soggy Dollar Bar
- Check back in @ St. John, USVI
- **$65/p/p. customs fees apply**
Note- Customs fees have gone way up and checking in and back out of customs is time consuming. Many are choosing to stay USVI nowadays, the choice is yours.
WATER ISLAND LIVIN’
- No passports? No problem.
- Head South with a quick stop at a private cove off Hassel Island
- Cruise by the water front and see the boats, ships, and yachts
- Anchor up on Honeymoon beach and catch some rays
- Grab lunch @ Dinghy’s or Heidi’s right on the beach
- Rent a cheap golf cart for some great exploring inland ruins
- Grab a mask off the boat and experience some great snorkeling right off the beach
ROMANCE FOR 2
- Hit BVI customs early
- Head to a white sand beach in Tortola for some R&R
- Make a quick stop for some world class snorkeling
- Head to Cooper Island Beach Club, grab a chair, and relax in style
- Enjoy Fine Dining right on the beach
- Stop to see a famous shipwreck
- If your feeling frisky, head over to Willy T’s for some craziness
- OR instead shoot over to Scrub Island Resort, Spa, and Marina
- Beach toys, multiple pools, and world class dining to name a few
- **customs fees apply**
- No passports? No problem.
- Circumnavigate St. Thomas
- Experience the secluded Northside STT
- Stop wherever looks interesting
- Why rush from place to place?
- See the whole Island the way it’s meant to be seen!
- We’ll head on out to our farthest destination. VIRGIN GORDA
- Explore the beautiful caves and pools near Fallen Jerusalem
- Words cant describe the awesomeness of this place
- Grab lunch at Top of The Baths
- A quick stop by Willy T’s for some debauchery on the way home if there’s time
- We only head to the Baths on FLAT days, which is not usually the case here. This trip is *Weather permitting* and larger boats/ferries will make the long ride manageable. In the windy weeks we suggest the ferry. Please note that half of our day is spent in travel time.
Often times guests prefer to wing it and discuss possible good options with the captain when they arrive, and thats ok too.
OUR DAY STARTS AT 9am AND FINISHES AT 4:00pm
late start available
may extend after hours with prior notice @ $100/hr
WHAT SHOULD WE BRING?
- Passports (for BVI trips)
- Football or Frisbee
- Your own Drinks
- Extra Ice (we provide 2 bags)
- Waterproof phone case
- CASH for:
- -customs ($65/ea) for BVI trips
WHERE SHOULD WE MEET?
Go to OASIS COVE MARINA
If coming from Red Hook, head towards Food Center Grocery Store. After passing food center on your right, the Marina entrance will be on your left directly after Taco Chells. Parking on either side of the 3 story white building.
If coming from Bridge to Nowhere/Havensite, marina is just past Eco Tours on the right. Look for 3 story white building with red sign(see picture below).
NEED TO BE PICKED UP?
We provide FREE HOTEL PICKUP on the water at the following locations:
Cruz Bay, St. John (dock or beach)
Westin, St. John (beach access or dock with permission)
Ritz Carlton, St. Thomas (beach access only)
Chocolate Hole, St. John (swim in)
Meagan’s Bay, St. Thomas (beach access only)